1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
These General Terms and Conditions of Business – hereafter referred to as GTC – govern the conditions of purchase of the various products offered on our website owned by 420 Neo Drinks S.L. with N.I.F. B88494265, and address at Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 57-59, 28006, Madrid.
The present purchase conditions, as well as any other specific conditions that may exist, and which will be duly shown on the corresponding screens, constitute the regulatory framework for the acquisition of our products and which will be formalised directly on this website.
The purchase conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade and other complementary laws, all of which are mandatory legal provisions.
The purchase of the products may only be made by users over eighteen (18) years of age, who must follow the steps and instructions that will accompany the entire purchase process, consisting of, but not limited to: (i) Completion of the form, either for the identification of occasional users, or for the identification of previously registered customers; (ii) Display on screen of the summary of the order, delivery conditions and shipping costs – if any; (iii) Acceptance of purchase conditions, which implies the reading, understanding and irrevocable acceptance of each and every one of them, as well as, where applicable, of the particular conditions that may be applicable and (iv) immediate receipt of a summary e-mail in the account used in the register or – failing this – in the shortest possible time and always before the following twenty-four hours.
Customers who wish to register will be assigned personal credentials consisting of a unique identifier (which will be the email address) and a password, the conservation and custody of which will depend exclusively on the owner, who must operate with due diligence. Therefore, it will not use other passwords than its own in order to impersonate other users in the use of the store or any other Web service.
The purchase and purchase of products in the store will be accessible from the territorial locations listed below:
- Spain Álava, Albacete, Alicante, Almería, Asturias, Ávila, Badajoz, Barcelona, Burgos, Cáceres, Cádiz, Cantabria, Castellón, Ceuta, Ciudad Real, Córdoba, Coruña, A, Cuenca, Gerona/Girona, Granada, Guadalajara, Guipúzcoa/Gipuzkoa, Huelva, Huesca, Balearic Islands/Illes Balears, Jaén, La Rioja, Las Palmas, León, Lérida/Lleida, Lugo, Madrid, Málaga, Melilla, Murcia, Navarra, Ourense, Palencia, Pontevedra, Salamanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Segovia, Sevilla, Soria, Tarragona, Teruel, Toledo, Valencia, Valladolid, Vizcaya/Bizkaia, Zamora, Zaragoza.
Acquisitions from abroad may be authorized, subject to shipping costs.
4. PRODUCT INFORMATION
The Products available in the store will show all the features, existing options and price, as well as an illustrative image of the packaging in which they are presented. They shall include in the description the quantities per unit of product with a clear indication of the volume specified in millilitres. The catalogue may also include a brief presentation of the product and its nutritional value, as well as others related to the one chosen by the User, who may include them in his shopping cart.
The prices indicated are in euros (identified by the symbol €) and include VAT and any other tax that may apply and will be at all times in force. It will also appear, in this case in the screen summary of purchase, the expenses of shipment of the order to the domicile of the User, that will be always, in case of existing, by account of the buyer.
The foregoing shall not apply to sales expressly excluded by the value added regulations or to sales authorised abroad.
We reserve the right to cancel a purchase when it has been produced by an evident informative or typographical error, which will be notified to the user as soon as possible, cancelling any account charge that has occurred.
The store does not have a specific section of promotions, although it will be duly indicated on screen when the purchase of a product is subsidized.
5. PAYMENT METHODS
Once the products have been selected, the prices and the totalization of the shopping cart will be shown, as well as the shipping costs, all before proceeding to the payment. By following all the instructions that we offer you on screen, you will be able to facilitate the operation successfully.
To do this, we have contracted a payment gateway that meets the security standards required in electronic commerce, so that all data transmitted will be encrypted to ensure maximum security of the same through HTTPS protocol, so we guarantee that the transaction will be carried out securely.
We will deliver the purchased products as soon as possible to the address that you indicate to us for this purpose in the order form. Delivery will always take place within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of order.
These are all enabled means of payment:
- Payment by credit card (no increase)
6. POSTAGE COSTS
The shipping costs of each order will always be on behalf of customers, and may be subject to variations, depending on the products chosen or the place from which the order is made.
- National Shipping (3.50€)
- Free National Shipping (Orders over 50)
When you pick up our products in our shop you will not have any shipping costs.
7. RETURNS (RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL) AND GUARANTEES
7.1 General terms and conditions
Purchased items can be returned (withdrawal of purchase) for whatever reason, for which you will inform us beforehand either by e-mail or telephone (you will find them on our contact page) and we will manage an authorization to return the goods, provided that the nature of the property purchased allows it.
You will be responsible for the transport costs arising from the return. These will only be refundable in case of defective products or erroneous shipments.
You will send us the article and you are free to search and choose the transport agency that best suits your needs or offers you the most competitive rates.
The return period is 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the shipment. The product must be in perfect condition, in its original packaging and well seated (in the case of small or delicate products must incorporate additional packaging to avoid damage), incorporating the instruction manuals and accessories or gifts included in your case, so before using the product “decide if you are interested in it”. Once the goods have been received and it has been verified that they are in perfect condition, the payment made will be returned, including delivery costs, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the possible choice of a delivery method different from that initially determined as standard.
The maximum legal period for the payment to be made is 14 calendar days from the date on which the right of withdrawal has been exercised. After checking the state of the product, the amount will be returned according to the same method of payment used by the customer. In case of missing any element or packaging the product may be rejected and returned indicating the causes. Damage shall be indemnifiable.
Exceptions to the obligatory nature of the return shall be considered:
– The provision of services, once the service has been fully performed, when performance has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgement on his part that he is aware that once the contract has been fully performed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
– The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the entrepreneur cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
– The supply of products, tailored to the consumer’s specifications, configured on demand or clearly personalized.
– The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
– The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
– The supply of goods which after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
– Contracts where the consumer and user have specifically requested a home visit to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; if, during that visit, the consumer provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal should apply to those additional services or goods.
– The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
– The provision of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his part that consequently loses its right of withdrawal.
– Products made to order directly from the manufacturer.
– Items sold as opportunities / outlet.
– Clothing will be returned with the original label and these being in perfect condition to approve the return.
– Products that can easily deteriorate once opened or have been installed after purchase such as car-hifi, kitchens, etc … unless it could be verified that there was no manipulation, for which a technical analysis of the product by our staff or by the after sales service of the manufacturer. In this case the procedure may take longer than usual.
In case of Breakdowns or other lack of conformity with the product, you can proceed to the return for verification of that lack of conformity. A lack of conformity or deterioration due to transport (not visible at the time of delivery) may also occur.
Natural or legal persons acting in a field which is not part of a business or professional activity shall be regarded as consumers.
No refunds will be accepted for withdrawal by companies, freelancers or professionals.
All products include the official manufacturer’s warranty, which in addition to manufacturing defects also covers possible breakdowns produced during this warranty period and under the terms established by law, being by law a period of two years from the date of purchase.
This does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, knocks, improper use or manipulation, unsuitable voltage, incorrect installation not carried out by the authorised Technical Service when applicable, or materials subject to wear and tear due to normal use.
For more information on how to make the warranty effective contact us by phone or send us an e-mail (you will find them on our contact page). Always have the purchase invoice at hand and indicate the order number, item and billing data.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The resolution of conflicts or controversies will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, except in the cases in which the forum corresponds to the domicile of the buyer.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA